1. Your Mex Club membership is issued to you by Salsas Fresh Mex.
2. By registering and/or using your Mex Club Membership barcode, you consent to these terms and conditions.
3. There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per person. Each Account requires an independent email address and mobile phone number that needs to be verified.
4. Only a verified member can redeem Mex Club points.
5. Individuals under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian approval to register and participate in Mex Club. The parent or guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions. Salsas Fresh Mex reserve the right to request the parent or guardian to confirm consent of the individual’s participation at any time.
6. Mex Club points will be awarded to customers for the purchase of full-priced standard menu items and for other products or offers as specified by Salsas Fresh Mex from time to time.
7. Mex Club points will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discounted menu items.
8. Unless otherwise advised by Salsas Fresh Mex, for every $15 that you spend on a full priced standard menu item at any Salsas in Australia, you get 1 point.
9. Each point is worth $1 and can be redeemed during your next purchase. Or, save them up and pay nothing for your next meal when you’ve accumulated enough points!
10. While every endeavour will be made to ensure Mex Club points are correctly awarded, Salsas Fresh Mex takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the Mex Club membership.
11. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by these terms and conditions, any points value on your Mex Club account is non-refundable, non transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash.
12. If the amount of points used in a transaction exceeds the total amount due, the balance will be accrued towards the next points earned and not provided in cash change.
13. In the case of a lost or stolen card Mex Club members should:
14. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card, however Salsas Fresh Mex Grill will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer.
15. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used.
16. Mex Club members are entitled to a FREE Birthday Burrito or Bowl up to 2 days after their actual birthday upon presentation of their Mex Club card and proof of their date of birth.
17. This FREE Birthday Burrito or Bowl cannot be redeemed on any other day regardless of any external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, store closures etc. This FREE Birthday Burrito or Bowl is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The FREE Birthday Burrito or Bowl offer is only valid if you have made a purchase of a full-price and/or standard menu item [in store or via the app] and scanned your Mex Club barcode less than 3 months before your birthday month.
18. No fees will be charged by Salsas Fresh Mex Grill for the issue, registration, activation or use of your Mex Club membership.
19. Should a password be lost or forgotten, Mex Club members can visit the Mex Club website and select ‘Forgot Your Password?’. They will then be asked to submit their email address and an email will then be sent to nominated email address containing instructions on how to reset your password.
20. Salsas Fresh Mex reserves the right to terminate your Account and/or your use of your Mex Club card/barcode if Salsas Fresh Mex determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these terms and conditions or that the use of your Account is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
21. Salsas Fresh Mex reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time by notifying you by email or by changing the terms and conditions on our website (salsas.com.au). Mex Club, including any offer or promotion conducted under Mex Club, will continue until such time as it is terminated by Salsas Fresh Mex. Should Mex Club be suspended or cancelled at any time Salsas Fresh Mex will notify Members by email, the website or the mobile app.
22. To the extent permitted by law, Salsas Fresh Mex will not be liable for any damages, loss or claim that you may suffer or incur (including but not limited to consequential loss) because of your use and/or participation in Mex Club.
23. To the extent permitted by law, Salsas Fresh Mex will not be liable for any compensatory or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with use and/or participation in Mex Club including the app. You release Salsas Fresh Mex, its officers, contractors, employees and agents against all loss, claims, costs, demands, damages and liabilities related to use or inability to use and/or participation in Mex Club.
25. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional terms and conditions governing any benefit, promotion or offer operated by Salsas Fresh Mex Grill.
26. The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to the Salsas Mex Club membership and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with the terms and conditions, that dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Victoria, Australia.